Wondering when to book your wedding photographer?!
Scott and I just wanted to put a little bug in your ear about booking vendors.
Most people, and sites recommend booking your photographer 6 months to a year before your wedding, and we agree, BUT we recommend booking your photographer right after you book your venue.
Because engagement sessions are AWESOME!
Also if you find a photographer you like, and love their work they probably book out fast.
But mostly, it’s for the awesome engagement session opportunities.
By giving yourself more time it gives you the opportunity for all season. If you love blossoms, let’s hit the blossom trail! Hate the heat, let’s have a snow day! Want to travel, let’s schedule an adventure!
If you’re not sure what an engagement session is or if you want one… let me clear that up for you, you want one! Scott and I LOVE them!
When it comes to your engagement session we like to spend a day with you and really capture this amazing time in your life. Oh, and the sky’s the limit on what can be done. 😉 Also we don’t really pose you (of course we give guidance), most of the time we capture the two of you doing stuff together and having fun. We’re about real moments, not sterile portraits.
Engagement sessions are:
* Fun! They allow us to get to know you, and you to get to know us.
* They prepare you for being in front of a camera, so you don’t look like a deer in the headlights on your wedding day. Did I mention they’re fun?!
* It gives us the chance to see what angles work for you.
* You get an outstanding collection of photos to decorate with that aren’t all wedding photos!
* Oh yeah, and they’re SUPER FUN!
Please feel free to call or text with any questions or if you’d like to get together. Scott and I would love to hear about your wedding, and get to know you. 559-284-9003